Saturday, July 26, 2014

HSJ's Weekender

I know I am late sharing this, but I am still on the fence when it comes to Hey! Say! JUMP. But the group will be releasing a new single in September on the 3rd. It will be a double A-side with the A-sides being the songs Weekender and Asu e no YELL. There are four versions of the single.

The first is the Limited Edition Type 1 that will come with a DVD with the PV for the song Weekender and the making of footage for it. The CD will only have the two title tracks on it.


The Limited Edition Type 2 is basically the same as the Type 1 except the DVD will have the PV for the song Asu e no YELL and making of footage on it.


Then there is a First Press Regular Edition that will just be a CD with the two title tracks as well as two B-sides not on any other versions of the single. One will be a Hey! Say! 7 unit song called Tada Mae e and the other a Hey! Say! BEST song, Suits Days. It will also have karaoke versions of all four songs.


The Regular Edition is just a CD with the title tracks and then two B-sides for the group not on any of the other versions of the single. The B-sides do have their names out and they are; Through the night and Rainbow Candy Girl.


You can get all four versions of the single in a bundle set. Just to make getting all four easier.



HSJ for me has become a group I would rather just wait for their album to buy. Unless I fall in love with one of the B-sides that gets previewed I doubt I will be buying this single. But I do like that they are releasing something this year after their album. It gives me hope that I will not have to wait too long for that next album, especially with this being a double A-side.

No comments:

Post a Comment