Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Caught Up!

Finally after posting only one video a day I have caught up with what I have up on my Youtube channel. Which looking back was no small feat with the fact that I have been adding so much to my schedule. Then of course the unpacking videos and other irregular video features added to that.

What this means is that from now on all videos will go up as an entry here as they are uploaded on Youtube. So if I post more than one video on a day both will get posts here on that same day here instead of separating them into different days.

Speaking of schedules I have a few changes to mine. Not all of it will be immediate but will happen in the near future.

I will be expanding Episode Thoughts to other series than Sailor Moon Crystal. But that will have to wait until the fall when the series I want to do that for start their second seasons. These shows are Sleepy Hollow and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. When Agent Carter has its run between the AoS break I will do that as well. I will be watching all of it on Hulu though so I will have to wait until the day after the shows air to watch and make the videos. I really lucked out that SMC is a simulcast with Japan so it can be all same day.

I am pondering about also adding Parks & Recreation to this list, as I do love the series so. But this will be the final season of the show so I feel like I may be coming in too late for it. So while I kinda want to and all, but I know I will be a complete emotional wreck for the final episode. Maybe I'll just do a Rant & Rave for that instead.

I also plan on doing more comic book reviews of individual issues. My goal is to be able to get reviews of new releases out the same day of release if possible for the few series I am buying as they come out: Captain Marvel, Mighty Avengers, Storm and Shutter. If not then have the delay be a week at most.

I also want to expand on the amount of series I am reading/reviewing, especially since I do have a Marvel Unlimited account and thus access to hundreds of titles. So for the weeks that have no new releases I am hoping to have reviews of older series or issues from the MU service to put up in place. I may need to create a good amount of backlog for that to work so I am not sure when I can start this off, but the plans for it is there.

That said I will be cutting back with my PV reacts. The Morning Musume series will continue on as scheduled, but the reacts for everything else will become an irregular thing in the near future. In fact all I have in regards for plans for it is that I will probably continue to do one Hikaru Utada PV a month and that is about it. Other than that I plan to keep everything else in place and at the same pace for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment