Thursday, May 29, 2014

Got Playfull

I have been looking at video cameras for a while, as I know that I have been in need of upgrading to something than the built in camera of the MacBook I have been using.

Last week I found a good deal on a Kodak Playfull and decided to use the last of my spending allowance for the month to get it. It came in today and I could not be happier. I made a test video and the quality is so much better for both video and audio. All I need is to get my laptop back, and have it hopefully working again, and I will feel like I am set.

Of course I am certain there is plenty I still must learn about making videos, but I at least feel like I have the right equipment for making them much more enjoyable to watch. (Though a tripod and larger SD card are two investments I plan on making in the near future.) Everything else will come with practice and experimenting with new ways to do things.

But yes, I am very excited and any new episodes I make from here on out will be with the new camera, so no loud noise of the computer running and the lighting should look more standard across the board. Of course with the schedule I have for catching up with the old episodes on this blog those are not going to be seen here until about mid-June. Of course if you follow my Youtube account the first episode shot with the new camera will be the next Thennary Speaks out this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment