Thursday, March 27, 2014

SHARK returns, sorta

The next late night NTV drama has been announced and it will be the first sequel for the time slot. SHARK will get a sequel series titled SHARK ~2nd Season~ and will premiere April 19th.

NTV OHP (Japanese)

The lead this time will be Shigeoka Daiki, who will play a bassist in a rock band called Cloud 5.

The other Johnny's in the cast are fellow Johnny's WEST members, Hamada Takahiro and Kamiyama Tomohiro, and Juniors Yasui Kentaro, Abe Aran, Hagiya Keigo, Iwahashi Genki, Jinguji Yuta, Matsukura Kaito and Negishi Aomi.


It is rather interesting that this time they are going for some of the younger Juniors for this. But I guess Jinguji and company are getting older, though most do not look it. I will be surprised if Hagiya is not the drummer in this. And I would assume Yasui will be given the role of the vocalist of the band. The rest I can only guess as that much information is not up on the site. I am rather curious about Negishi, as I do not recall seeing him before at all. Though with this drama role I am certain that will change.

With the returning members of the cast from the first season, Hamada and Kamiyama, I do wonder how this is to tie in to the first season.

But overall I need to get my laptop back so I can see about catching up with dramas so I can get around to eventually seeing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment