Saturday, March 8, 2014

Blog updates and some thanks

I figured I needed to make one of these as I feel like I am ready to get back to doing more blogging again. So I hope to start getting more active again here and be back up to speed again sometime in April.

I would like to be back up to speed before then but I have had a bad run of luck with computers starting last month. Both my laptop and notebook became unusable and while the issue with my notebook has since been fixed I am still waiting on my laptop. The latter is with my older brother who has promised to try to fix it and I will not be able to get it back until early April. I have most of my Shounen Club episodes on my laptop though and only copied a few on to my external hard drive. So after the second April 2010 episode I do not have any episodes but a few from 2011. So I will take a break from those reviews but will work on some of the 2011 ones so when I get to those I can do some catch up then.

Until then I want to try a few different things to bring to this blog to see what I would like to keep. This is so I can avoid having months like the past two that have been rather bereft of new posts.

I want to thank everyone for reading my blog and for the support with recent events. It has meant a lot to me.

I also want to thank everyone who purchased my e-book, Never Kiss a Vampire on the First Date. I hope everyone has enjoyed reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment