Sunday, October 1, 2017

One Piece manga reviews

As I have been thinking about the direction of my blog I keep coming back to the fact that I would like to do reviews of the media I enjoy. One of my favorite series is of course One Piece so it is set to be the first that I want to start with.

That said I will also be making the reviews for One Piece a little different than most other reviews I will be doing. This is mostly because I have read and re-read the series several times and each time I find myself taking note of things in the earlier chapters that are brought up in later ones. This is one of the things I love about the series and since reviewing this series is more an expression of my love for it I feel it is only fitting to highlight that as a feature.

Or to sum up these reviews are going to be spoiler friendly so if you want to avoid them these reviews are not for you. If you are interested in viewing the series through the lens of someone who is reading them to find these little hints of things to come later than you found the right reviews.

After I get through the first volume I will put up a page to be used as a directory for all the reviews to make it easier to navigate. No log pose needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment