Friday, January 13, 2017

Inter Kis-My-Ft2

Finally Kis-My-Ft2 will be releasing a new single. It will be a triple A-side with the single name being Inter. The three songs that will be on the single are Tonight, Kimi no Iru Sekai, and SEVEN WISHES. It will be released on March 1st, 2017 and come in three versions, each one will have a CD that will have the three title tracks on it.

The limited type A comes with a DVD with the PV and making of for the song Tonight.


The limited type B comes with a DVD with the PV and making of for the song Kimi no Iru Sekai.


The regular edition is just a CD but it will have a B-side not included in the other versions.



I am so happy that Kisumai will have a new single in the near future. I doubted they would remain inactive too long as they are one of Johnny's more popular groups but I have been burned on following groups that go on unexpected release hiatuses before. This release puts those fears to rest and hopefully the group will go back to a regular release schedule.

Also I am glad it is the usual release style with the limited editions having bonus DVDs only and any bonus tracks are on the regular edition. That means all I feel I need to pick up is the RE unlike with their previous single where I ended up getting all three editions so get all the bonus songs that were spread across them.

No comments:

Post a Comment