Friday, June 12, 2015

Chu-Z, tell me why you're coming out of eggs...

The CD jacket image for Chu-Z upcoming single, Tell me why Umarete Kita Imi o Shiritai has finally been released. It has the girls coming out of eggs, with the egg shells being the members corresponding colors. It is a rather cute concept though I am very curious if the image continues on to the back of the CD so we can see why Kaede looks so troubled by the white thing next to her.

The track listing for the single is;

1. Tell me why Umarete Kita Imi o Shiritai
2. #PANAiii
3. Tell me why Umarete Kita Imi o Shiritai (Instrumental)
4. #PANAiii (Instrumental)


The group has picked up quite a bit of publicity with this release thanks to having Tsunku attached to it. It makes me excited as I can only hope this leads to more people learning about the group and becoming fans.

I hope we get a PV for the title track soon as I really want to hear what it sounds like.

No comments:

Post a Comment