Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Country Girls, now ready for your money

The upcoming debut single for Country Girls, Itooshikutte Gomen ne/Koi Dorobo, is finally up for pre-order. The single will be coming out in four editions, two limited editions and two regular editions. All versions will have the same track listing, with just the two title tracks as well as their karaoke tracks.

The Limited Edition Type A will come with a DVD that will have the PV for the song Itooshikutte Gomen ne on it.


The Limited Edition Type B will come with a DVD that will have the PV for the song Koi Dorobo on it.


The Regular Edition Type A will come with a trading card that will be from 7 types based on the Itooshikutte Gomen ne PV, one for each member and a group one.


The Regular Edition Type B will come with a trading card that will be from 7 types based on the Koi Dorobo PV, one for each member and a group one.



Honestly I'm mostly motivated in purchasing something based on the track listing so since they all have the same I am a bit lost on which version to get. I think I may end up getting the limited editions, as the seem to be more of a bonus than a trading card. But I still have time as I am waiting for another CD to get officially announced that should be released on the same date that I can pre-order with this. Either way I am so happy to finally actually get this ordered and I do hope there will be a first press bonus added, like a poster, for this later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment