Saturday, January 19, 2008

You think they would have tried a little harder...

I can understand that Johnny's has a lot of releases lined up in February and perhaps their staff are swamped with work for all the production and promotions that have to be put into these releases, but I really wonder if they really couldn't come up with better cover for KAT-TUN's new single LIPS. I mean usually there's one cover variation that I like but I think for this single they all look rather bad.

And you can see for yourself what I mean by clicking this link.

And by no means do I expect covers for Johnny's to always look great, I can settle for decent group shots like what Hey! Say! JUMP's debut single got. In fact the regular edition of LIPS doesn't look all that bad besides the day glow lips on everyone, but the other two covers could do with so much improvement so it doesn't look like someone just through it all together and put it through a color filter. I just hope the new NEWS single will get better covers than this, especially as I'm getting both versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment