Thursday, January 14, 2021

Secret Number's Lockey

 Honestly I was not sure what to think when Secret Number announced that they were going to run a contest to choose a fan name. K-pop fan names can get, well let's just say interesting at times. But it looks for this group a bullet was dodged. The fan name for the group is Lockey (Pronounced "lucky" because K-pop.). For a full explanation for it just check out the graphic below that goes over it.

Honestly I have been a fan of J-pop and K-pop for so long I think my questionable English meter is broken, but I would like to think this is one of the better fan names. It is better than Aespa's My, but let us face it, that is probably one of the more questionable fan names in K-pop in general so it is not hard to be better than it. Either way I am happy with what was selected with Secret Number, especially as it sounds like the group may have a comeback in the near future. And I hope with each new release the group brings in more Lockeys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment