Thursday, January 7, 2021

Getting closer to 2PM

Earlier this week it was announced that Chansung of 2PM has been officially discharged from his military service. This leaves Junho to be the final member of the group needing to finish his mandatory military service.

Allkpop article (English)


2PM was one of the first groups I got into back when I first got into K-pop and have never completely stopped following over the years. Ever since getting back into K-pop last year I have been waiting for the group to be able to resume activities again so getting the news that we are one step closer is exciting. And Junho should be done this March and then the group can be complete again.

I have to confess since catching up on the group I was a bit worried about 2PM continuing on as 6, with Taecyeon signing with another agency so it was a relief to see him at the celebration for Chansung. And it has made me even more hyped for when they can come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment