Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yatterman movie NYC premiere, or Sakurai in NYC

The Yatterman movie which Sakurai Sho starred in will be getting a New York City premiere at the New York Comic Con on February 6th. The film director, Miike Takahashi, as well as Sakurai Sho himself will be in attendance and will host a special panel before the movie screening.

So I guess those lucky enough to be going to NYCC have a good chance of seeing Sakurai in person. I feel a bit jealous as Sakurai is my favorite Arashi member but I'm still happy for all the Sakurai fans that will have this chance.

I just hope people will remember to behave themselves though, as the better experiences Johnny's members have with the American fans will probably make them want to do more events like these, IMHO. I mean from the sounds of the article both Miike and Sakurai will be coming straight from Japan so both will probably be jet lagged and the last thing they need is to deal with overzealous fans.

Anime News Network article. (English)

No comments:

Post a Comment